How We Can Help You With
Your Personal Appearance
- You don’t have to do this alone! You will have unlimited access to your attorney via telephone/email and a “Client Happiness Manager” assigned to your case.
- You will be educated on the Board process and what to expect.
- You will have experience on your side. Brown Law Office has represented over 400 healthcare providers before the Licensing Boards and has knowledge of administrative law and Board precedent in similar matters. Brown Law Office has experience working with and knowledge of the Attorney General’s Office, Professional Licensing Agency as well as the Indiana Licensing Boards, including the Board of Nursing, Medical Licensing Board and Pharmacy Board.
- You will receive a legal assessment of your situation and help to develop the most effective strategy to defend your license.
- Brown Law Office will walk you through the entire process and assist you in preparing for your Personal Appearance before the Board.
- You will be an active participant in the defense of your license as your opinion matters to us.
- You will have assistance in identifying evidence and obtaining supporting documents, which may reduce possible discipline to your license, i.e. license renewed “free and clear” instead of probation; probation instead of denial of license.
- As your attorneys, Brown Law Office will speak on your behalf to the Board and provide you with protection from self-incrimination.
- Brown Law Office can also work with you to obtain supporting documentation including your employment file as well as additional evidence to defend your license.
- You will be kept informed and up-to-date on your matter. The staff of Brown Law Office will have weekly meetings to make sure your matter is moving towards a resolution.
- You will be prepared for your Personal Appearance and questions you may be asked.
- You will receive advice on how to move forward after your matter is resolved including how to handle future employment.