How We Can Help You
If You Are Being Investigated By The Licensing Board
- You will have a legal representative who will handle all communications with the Attorney General’s Office and the Licensing Board, on your behalf, in an attempt to prevent formal administrative charges being filed against your license.
- Together, you and your attorney will draft a response to the Attorney General’s Office in a light most favorable to you.
- You will have assistance in obtaining your employment file, if possible, and any other supporting documentation.
- You will be provided with proactive strategies to protect your license in the future.
- You will be advised on how to handle job applications and renewal of your license.